Thursday, May 2, 2024

Law Suit

-I might get my Law Suit against all the corrupt people against me

-Law CASE- like I went up the stair CASE in the tallest local building. Up the centre stair case. There were glass doors going up it. But the doors half a floor off balance with the floors level

-Law / Stair Case

-my Lawyer's surname CASSEY

-about 1991 I was walking on the main Road by FORDS Cars

-a man biked past me. Tall, attractive, dark brown hair. Slight muscle but not a lot. He was wearing long sweat pants and no shirt or footwear

-he reminded me of a super hero character I came up with. 'A-Man'. Whose real name was Andrew LAWSON. As in LAW

-A-Man- like Noah in his Ark taking a PAIR of each ANIMAL. I used to think the Ark was at sea for FORTY months. So maybe all involved get FORTY years each

-he was shirtless. Like he represented the super hero split that came out of me looking like Kyle Lowder. Wearing only a white towel around his waist

-a block away back then was FORDS Car Dealers

-there was for a while working there on the Court. A man I was friends with in Havelock North until 1977 when I moved to Tauranga. He was named Francis or ALISTAR Jones. STAR like the STAIR CASE

-he a few times had me on pretended to smile as if flirting

-he had a muscular build. He reminded me of the build Christian Paredes had

-in Jones's fringe was a grey dyed curl. Like Superman's

-he was a FRAUD flirting with me. Like my dream I had I was in bed with Rob LIE feld

-the other split that comes out of me

-FORDS like too saying these people will get FORTY years in Prison each

-the staircase I went up with the glass doors to floors out of sync with each floor. Like a LAW SUIT. The glass doors up it like a SUIT 

-both these men having me on. But still maybe they were somehow set up by the two splits that come out of me

-maybe saying Prison sentences of FORTY years all around


No comments:

Post a Comment

Proof

 -I lived with my grandparents for decades -apart from my grandfather mowing the lawns -I never saw either of them do any cleaning in our ho...