Friday, May 3, 2024

Doing it Right

 -twice about 1994 I was lying in bed

-from the point of view from my eyes looking out

-I saw strange visuals

-each time I SAW these

-so they might have been placed by The WATCHER

-each time I wondered if a TV channel from some place was playing what I thought or from my eyes. I thought of the idea the channel could be broadcast to a Universe



-the first time

-in the top right hand corner of my vision

-I saw a light blue tick drawn

-a 'tick' like for the feature page Doing it RIGHT

-written by Christian Paredes

-the tick like I get the exactly the same appearance as him in the add

-the tick as in Doing it RIGHT- I get the same exceptional Messiah like personality I saw in him

-the tick drawn in my vision from one side to the other

-like a lightning bolt

-I get the list of super hero powers I came up with

-the first letter of each power the first letter of once special themed rooms of my house

-like in comics Billy Batson becomes Captain Marvel with a lightning bolt

-maybe this means since about 1994. At least in some way these things were in me

-maybe I got them placed in me the time I saw the tick drawn


-powers- flight, strength, phasing, invulnerable, ground control, telekinesis, heat vision, beam comes from one hand that can create things and do things, can centre on crime and population centres, can fire beams from my eyes that can fix broken objects, can pass my body through sick living things. etc powers

-my body- an exactly the same looking body on the outside as a man in a Fitness Add in 1995 named Christian 'Paredes'- tallish, handsome, muscular, dark brown hair, tan and mostly hairless body

-my personality- how I saw in him when I saw him in the most exceptional and Messiah way



-the second time

-I was lying in bed again. And again from the point of view from my eyes looking out

-along the bottom of my vision in a row were several strange symbols


No comments:

Post a Comment

Proof

 -I lived with my grandparents for decades -apart from my grandfather mowing the lawns -I never saw either of them do any cleaning in our ho...