Friday, May 3, 2024

Peace and No More Tears

 -years ago I read in Revelations something I think I imagined

-the new Messiah of Revelations brings Peace and No More Tears

-maybe today Saturday 4th of May I set these off all over space

-yesterday a Cleaner gave my home a long needed clean

-today a Handyman spray blasted the outside windows

-like about 1987 I went to the tallest local building 

-I was going up the centre staircase. The floor level doors were offline with the staircase

-like to emphasis something important about it

-the Handyman's name SELWYN PAGE. As in SCRIPTURE PAGE out of line

-today I Won my Bid and paid for Best of DC Digest 19. Just Imagine stories

-the cover had The Amazing Story of Superman-Red and Superman-Blue

-in this 'imaginary story' they solve things like crime in the world, sickness etc

-I had a copy of it years ago but stupidly sold it. This issue came from Tauranga my city

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proof

 -I lived with my grandparents for decades -apart from my grandfather mowing the lawns -I never saw either of them do any cleaning in our ho...